GCC PLANT DESIGN & OPTIMISATION
Officially held under the patronage of the Electricity and Water Authority of the Kingdom of Bahrain, GCC Plant Design and Optimisation is a 2 day strategic conference and industry showcase created to support the GCC’s power and water sectors by offering a conference to look at challenges, strategies and solutions in design and production of power and water plants.
- There is a huge need to optimize O&M in the water sector. Strategies such as new technologies for desalination plants, improving management of wastewater treatment and optimizing ageing desalination plants need to be undertaken in the Middle East.
- With K.A.CARE being created to ensure economic development of power generation, it is vital that plant efficiency is taken into consideration to ensure the economic viability of power generation
- Water and Power demand is rising rapidly in the GCC region
- Demand for the conference expressed from some of the biggest players including SWCC, NWC and Marafiq
Who should attend?
- Contractors of plants
- Asset Owners
- Utilities/Solutions Providers
- O&M Contractors of plants
- Suppliers/ Manufacturers (Include software, technology)
- Advisors / Consultants/ Solution Providers